Tuesday 15 November 2011

Where Have All The Good Films Gone?

DVD, filmsI'm sure last week I said to my other half we'll go to the cinema there's quite a few new films out that would be good to see at the cinema. We're not regular cinema goers but do like to see something good now and then especially with Orange Wednesdays offers. And our local cinema is quite modern with Sony screens and better seats than the one we used to visit. Now as I say I'm sure I mentioned it only last week but it seems time may be playing tricks as the selection when I looked online was brief and not very exciting. Next I blink and before I know it they must have all been released on DVD! Funny how quickly they do that now - it's like a time warp thing.

Last week we went to see a play, which was very enjoyable and the week before that we went for a meal. So this one was going to be a cinema visit now I can't decide what to see. Admittedly the new cinema in town has less screens so lees choice but it is easier to get to and the seats are more comfortable. I noticed there's a Twilight marathon of films back to back - that's a running time of 615 minutes!! My life I'd have to be surgically removed from the seat after that length of time. Are people really going to watch it? Well after a further perusal I think it's going to have to be Tower Heist - mind a friend told me it wasn't brilliant. Sooo it may have to be a DVD and takeaway. Now which DVD to watch...mmmm??

No comments:

Post a Comment